Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Sweet Romance - crafteezee collection - envelopecard

Good evening everyone

This evening I would like to show you all how I took an envelope from Canvas Corp and turned it into a card (while still have the function of an envelope)


This is the front of the card, and as you see I did it simple.. some lace, flowers from Wild Orchid, Pearls, hearts and Tower from the kit (as is the paper)


On the back and inside I used a stencil that I was so lucky as to get from Tracy, used some distress together with it...


The grass is cut from the same paper as on the front (used what was left of the sheet) and cut it with one of my favourtie dies..
When you lift you see the stamp as well, just without the bird on the roof.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



Hope you got some inspiration, and maybe you as well as me want to make a card out of an envelope.

Love LindasS

No comments:

Post a Comment