Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2017

For my Friend

Good morning.

I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break.

It has been lovely having 4 days off work, though I am going back today for a rest!
I have spent two weeks sorting through all my craft room and have got rid of stuff I have had for probably 5 years or more. I needed to because I have moved my craft room into what was our living room, which was smaller, and visa versa.  Apart from needing a carpet for our living room, I am really pleased with my decorating. My craft room, though it is looking good, is not finished, so you will have to wait for some photos. Needless to say, I can now join the Blue Peter brigade as I am now an expert in covering things with sticky back plastic and spray paint!


Anyway, the reason I am here today is for my inspiration project for Noor Design UK.

The main focus of this card is the gorgeous Grapevine Heart from Scrapiniec. This set also comes with a smaller heart if you don't want it to be the main focus of your card.


I have really enjoyed making the Foamiran flowers today. There are so many possibilities for gorgeous flowers with the dies and foam. If you are a bit nervous about making Foamiran flowers, You Tube has so many tutorials.


The antique bronze leaf swirl, bronze leaf and bronze corners add weight and depth to the card.


I hope the return to work wasn't too painful this week.

Thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

See you all soon.

Hugs Sharon. x




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment