Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Step by step - 4 cards with Sweet Romance

Good evening everyone

This evening I would love to show you four card that I did using the Crafteezee Collection Sweet Romance, and some other fun stuff from the store.


And her is the simple way I did this 4 cards


First I got out 4 bits of cardstock (3" x 6") and two bits of 6x6 papers from the kit.
Cut the pp into bits of 1/8" less than 3x3, I used the strips that where left over on the back of the cards


My next stepp is to cut the bits in a diagonal line (I used a die for this job).. So this below is what I now have..


One of the bits I glued right on the cardstock, and on the other I used 3D pads to get it just a bit higher..


And when glued Down it looks like this below.. And now you just decorate With whatever you like..






One of the pockets inside is only glued on the edges (so you can fit some money in there if you like)


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:





I hope you got some inspiration and want to play with your own kit...

Love LindasS

2 comments: