Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

All Dressed Up... Prosecco time

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a card made with Prosecco time stamp. This stamp is from latest LDRS release.


The image is coloured with Distress ink pads, markers and re-inkers. They are also available in Noor! Design U.K. shop.
I cut out the image with LDRS Pierced ovals die. Then for the frame I used Gilded Ovals die.

Here is another die from LDRS collecion... Little Darlings Cutting Edge Border set.

I added  a  lace called Lace Louisa also from Tracy's fabulous shop. 
Here you have a great selection of lace.... I love them!!!!!



Hope I inspired you!

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beautiful card. I must invest in some of these stamps they are just lovely 😍😍.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete