Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Jeans Tilda...

Good morning!

It's me Barbara with you today sharig some inspiration with you.
I made a card using Jeans Tilda


Papers used for this card are called  Alice's Dreams and are from Studio75.
I added few Scrapiniec pieces - Mehendi Frame and Park Avenue Ornamental Borders.
For embellish my card I added Lace Robinetta  and few paper flowers..
All products used are listed below this post.



I wish you a beautiful weekend!
Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card. Love the papers very pretty and your flowers are so nice too. Reminds us we can still make them with paper. Beautiful.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.really the paper card are so pretty.I have a blog, It contains various new idea.please visit our site for more.
    ★★★5 ways to Earn money: Online Jobs without Investment ★★★
    ★★★earn money online in india★★★

    ★★★ Payment Proof Of Online Jobs ★★★
    ★★★Indian adult movies model ★★★

    ReplyDelete