Pages

Saturday 24 June 2017

Pion Design Vintage Nursery

Hello Everyone,

I am sharing with you today a Vintage Nursery made using the gorgeous Pion Design Theodore and Bella collection of papers.  They are so gorgeous.  It's difficult to photograph due to the accetate front, but nevertheless I hope you like it.

It is all handmade by myself including each and every flower on the top using Foamiran :)



I loved the Waiting to Play and really wanted to ensure it wasn't covered up and was just perfect for Nursery.  I also used Rise and Shine for the inside of the right panel. I added a doily with a clock in the centre.

I also added a Scrapiniec Royal Window.



For the panel on the left I used Ballerina and Friends,  I wanted the little treasure chest of toys to be in the corner.  I also cut out the Teddy and Bunny from the Images from the Past and framed it using a Prima Resin frame.


I have used several laces for the Cradle, Tulle in Ivory, Lace Grace for the drapes and bedding, Lace Gwendoline for around the crib and Pearl lace for the inside edging.


The chest of drawers was made from match boxes and painted with pink acrylic paint and gesso and distressed for the vintage look.

I used the Fantasy Die Magic Lace for either side of the front panels, this is a fabulous die and cuts like a dream.


 Here's a picture of lid with all the Foamiran Flowers on :)


For the Cradle I used the Bear Hugs Sheet.


Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Tracy, this is absolut stunning and soo cute and beautiful. I hope, it´s okay to lift this, as I just absolutely LOVE it, and as my daughters best girlfriend since early schooldays are finally having her first baby after several years of problems and help, I think, this would be such a perfect gift to her now, and as she´s a crafter too, I know, she would just love it too. But ofcause only if you don´t mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing, so much detail, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete