Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Anchor's Away

Hello everyone how are you all?
Hope you all had a lovely weekend, we had a really nice one, out with all the family & both the family dogs on Saturday & then spent the day with family again on Sunday & had a BBQ at mine, love weekends.

Ok less babbling & lets show you what I've made with products from Noor Design UK. Today I have a more male inspired card for you.........yep less foofiness lol. I sometimes find male cards hard but I do think Pion Design make male cards easier with their gorgeous papers.

Excuse my photo's I'm in the middle of re-designing my craft room & have not set up an area for my light tent & lights yet, so this is took with my main lights on & we fitted LED lights under the units which help sooooo much, especially when crafting.
I love this collection.....ok I love most of Pion's collection lol. This collection is 'Legends Of The Sea' but the 'Happy Birthday' tag is from the Mr Tom's Treasure's Collection.
All links are below to take you to the products I've used

For the centre I used an 'Anchor' image from Images From The Past & added foam pads underneath to raise it up. Under that I cut out a rectangle using a Fantasy Die from the same sheet I used for the card which is 'Aye Aye Captain' & raised that too to give it all dimension.

The boat at the bottom I fussy cut from the Aye Aye Captain sheet & popped it onto foam pads & underneath I cut out seaweed from Foamiran.
The Anchor, Lighthouse & Seagull are cut from Joy Crafts dies.

The tag I cut from Pion Mr Tom's Treasures 'Mr Tom's Memory's Notes'. I punched a hole through it, added an eyelet & then a keyring from my stash hooked onto a Tim Holtz Clip.

I cut the corner from a Joy Crafts corner die. I also added bubbles here & there using Structure Paste & a mask art stencil that Tracy can order in if you would like it.

Thats it form me, thank you so much for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment