Pages

Saturday 2 September 2017

Meet Emma

Please welcome.......................


Hi I’m Emma & I live just outside Swindon in Wiltshire on a little farm estate with my Husband & our 2 fur babies, Zosia the 2 year old Schoodle (mini poodle x mini schnauzer) & Anya our Tabby cat who’s 15yrs old.

I work in a Finance department of an Education Company & have been there for 14 years, I do moan about the place but it can’t be that bad as I’m still there.

I’ve always liked crafting & could be found with some paper & glue making a mess as a kid. A few years ago I thought ‘right I’m going to make my Christmas cards this year as it can’t be that hard’ oh how wrong I was. The 1 little box of bits that I started with has now grown into my Husband building me a craft room in the garden as he apparently wanted his living room back lol.

 Examples of Emma's work:-




Hugs Tracy x

3 comments: