Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

My first post on this blog

 Hello everyone!
I was in vacation when I got an email that I am a new DT member for Noor!Design UK Shop. Could vacation get any better? 
Now I am back home again and have my very first project ready to share with you:


I made a little seed bag here and decorated it with a fall-ish theme - yes, sadly summer is coming to an end. But I am looking forward to all those fall colors.

For the seed bag itself I used the Seed Pocket and Garden Tools die set by Marianne Design. I love how it now only comes with the seed bag die itself but also with so many little dies that can be used to decorate it.

I've die cut the bag from a designer's paper with a wooden print from the Noor's Favourite Paper bloc. Then I put some cheesecloth and white cardstock on the front and then added the smaller rectangle from the set. It was die cut from a blue paper with white dots that comes in the Berry Sweet Paper bloc. 

I also added some white paint on the edges of some of the papers. Therefor I used the Gesso White by Dutch Doobadoo. 


For the image I went with the cute Farmer Tilda. Isn't she a real cutie? And with the checked blouse she looks like a real gardener. She was colored in with Copics and then I've cut her out around the stamped lines.

Behind Tilda I've added some twine that I also used to tie a bow on the back and keep the bag closed.


The sunflower was made using some of the smaller dies that come with the seed bag. I've die cut the single parts from different colors of cardstock and then put everything together.


The label that also comes with the seed bag is what I used to add a little greeting to my creation. The "happy fall" was put together from single letters, cut using the Alphabet and Numbers die set. Those letters have the perfect size for this label.

I am looking forward to sharing more creations here with you and to my time here on the team. Until next week I am wishing all of you a happy sunday!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous first project you are sharing with us. Love the papers and your colour choices. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image and a gorgeous project. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete