I'm here again with my new Autumn inspiration for you.
Let me introduce you the Queen of the Autumn, Chrysanthemum!
Its name means ''Gold Flower''!
In Eastern culture it is believed to be a symbol of optimism and joy, and also thought to bring good luck into the home.
Using Suite Silk Foam and a Chrysanthemum Leaf Mould coupled with oil pastels, which you can find on www.crafteezee.co.uk., I'm going to show you how to make quick and attractive leaves, essential addition to your Chrysanthemum brooch!
You need to follow those simple steps :-)
1. Cut piece of Silk Suite Foam big enough to cover the Mould Chrysanthemum Leaf.
2. Cover the mould with it.
3. Start pushing gently with your fingers above the foam and beware to do not move the foamiran piece. After a few minutes effort you should have this:
4. Gently remove the foam from the mould.
5. Carefully cut out the leaf following the outline.
6. Use an olive green oil pastel to colour the leaf.
7. Apply a little bit dark brown to the edges of the leaf to making it more natural looking.
...and your Chrysanthemum leaf is ready!
It's easy, isn't it :-)
To highlight the beauty of my flower I've used
a stunning piece of lace call Rebecca.
Thank you for coming!
See you soon!
The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop: