Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Wild Rose Hips

Hello dear friends!

My new Autumn inspiration for you today is  this bunch of Wild Rose Hips!

It was a huge challenge for me to create them but I couldn't resist this beauty passing through the Wild Rose bushes in my neighborhood in my daily walk.

The best foam to make them from me is Silk Suite because it's the most soft but elastic material I've ever seen on the market! Furthermore, it can be manipulated very easily by stretching, twisting and rolling. These features make Silk Suite the best suited to work with moulds. It doesn't take much effort to get the desired imprint.


 For this project I've used Silk Suite RED for the Rose Hips,


 ... and Silk Suite GREEN for the leaves.







Hope you like it! 
Thank you for coming again!
Hugs!
Elena xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: