Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

a little box with Tilda

 Hello everyone!

For today's post I've decided to do something different than a card - so I made this little box. It is 10 x 10 cm in size and holds a bar of those square chocolats:


The box is cut from white cardstock and then I've used designer's papers by Lemoncraft and Mintay to decorate it. I went with pink and blue as the main colors. And yes, I already realized it myself - as soon as Magnolia is involved I tend to do a lot more layers again. But it's fun to do and I like the look of those finished projects.

On top of the bottom layer of paper I've put some white lace and between the papers there is one layer of corrugated paper which I've painted white partially. The box was too small to also add matting to my papers and I needed something to break the layers up a bit.


This Masquerade  Tilda is a real cutie. I had to color her in before I knew what to make with her. I did the coloring with Copics and covered the dress with clear Wink of Steall to make it sparkle.

Even if the stamp might be made with Mardis Gras in mind but I think dressed like this she might also be on her way to a very fancy party. And I know she'll be the star of the evening!


Since I used Tilda with her mask of course the matching dies were my first pick for decorations. There is her eye mask and I also used the feather, that comes in the same set. It's glued to the top right of my box.

The pink fabric flower was cut off from a piece of pink lace Gwendoline. Then I added a blossom and a tulip here. And when I've die cut the feather I had the idea of adding a real one as well - which I did above the flowers. It just adds a specia touch...

Have a happy sunday everyone!
Hugs, Kathrin

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Kathrin this is just so beautiful 😍. Your colouring is perfect. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete