Pages

Sunday 14 January 2018

A romantic card

Hello everyone!

I have more winter cards planned - but when I made this card it was one of those sunny days that this winter seems to bring not enough of. And so I made a romantic card that also has a spring-ish touch to it.


For this card I used different papers from the 12 x 12 Peony Avenue Paper pack. All of them not only match each other wonderfully - they also have beautiful romantic prints. And some of them even come with flowers on the edges, that can be used as eye catchers on the card, just the way I did here.


The ticket I used instead of an image here also was cut out from one of the papers. Underneath I've placed some of the Lace Rebecca - cut in half lengthwise - and the flower pot filled with lavender from Scrapiniec. This makes such a beautiful decoration without having to cut anything. 
And since a romantic card would not be right without roses I've added three of the two-tone roses in white and salmon. Just salmon would have been too hard, but the white petals really tune it down.


Here you see the  beautiful flower print on the paper. I added the cotton heart covered with lace under the top right corner of the ticket, making sure not too much of the flower print gets covered.
I also used a flourish under the paper - and added another one to the left of the card.

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Kathrin

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Yes a lovely romantic feel to this card. Very pretty. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    หนังผจญภัย

    ReplyDelete