Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

The Meaning of Friendship


Good Morning,

Are we all happy to be back at work after the festive period? I know that I'm not, I feel like I need at least another week to recover & do some crafting of course lol


For today's card I have used some of the papers from the Peony Avenue 12x12 paper pack. I thought after all of the Christmas cards it would be good to do something a little more spring like.


I have used one of the flowers from the Gwendoline Lace and have added a foam rose, tea rose & some white matt staemens to the arrangement. The butterfly is a Joycraft Lacey Cotton Butterfly, I just love these.


Thank you for stopping by & pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the DT.

Have a lovely Day

Hugs

Emma x


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Emma, such a pretty card. Great sentiment & I love the charm & corner. X

    ReplyDelete