Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

YI Wonderful Tilda

Hello everyone!

It's Friday and is my turn to share some inspiration with you again. For this week's post I chose one of the newest Magnolia stamps called YI Wonderful Tilda available for pre-orders at Trasy's shop!!!
So... If you didn't oreder Christmas box now you have a chance to buy stamps now.


This time I try coloring my Tilda with Prismacolor pencils...



I made a very simple  card... The dies used are also from Christmas box... one is 

Magnolia Doohickey YI Wedding Lace and


The dies are also available for pre-orders!!!


Paper pad used is from Pion Design Mr Tom's Morning Glory collection,..
And this is all from me today!
Order your stam and dies and try!

Happy crafting!
Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


3 comments:

  1. Indeed a very pretty card. Lovely for a young lady. Pretty colours used too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    หนังผจญภัย

    ReplyDelete