Pages

Sunday 4 February 2018

Edwin with Rose

Hello everyone!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner - so I have made a romantic card to share with you today. 


 I made a very soft card - mostly because I wanted to use those beautiful new papers by Mintay. 

For the base I used the Recipe Card Die by Magnolia and then put my designer's papers on top of it. You know me, I love layers - and I went a bit wild here. Inbetween the papers I've put some lace and a doily.

Do you see those beautiful flourish corners? They are made using the Wedding Lace die by Magnolia. I've just cut along the end of the die cut flourish to recieve individual corners.


This Edwin with Rose is a real cutie. He's been colored in with Copics but I only used very light tones to make the coloration match the papers. That's why there isn't as much detail in the coloring as I usually do.


I kept most of my decorations on the right side of my card. Since the typewriter die comes with a love note I just had to use this. Underneath there is a flourish and a die cut branch.

The silver birch bark heart was perfect in color since it has some kind of greyish-blue which goes great with the turquoise. I also added a pink Meadow Spray here.

Have a happy sunday!
Kathrin

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful delicate card but very romantic too. I just looove all your layers so please keep them coming. X

    ReplyDelete