Pages

Sunday 11 February 2018

Home

Hello everyone!

It's Kathrin here again today - and I made a card that is all about home. Wether you want to welcome someone new in your neighbourhood or want to send a card to someone who moved into a new home recently - I think, my card'd fit. 

Have you been sad about maybe not ordering the Magnolia advent calendar last year? No need to be sad anymore, all the stamps and dies are now available individually. And I used a few of them on my card. 


For this card I picked brown and light pink papers from different paper packs and brands. I wanted to give this card a kind of a rustic look. Allthough I think with the pink and flowers it also got a vintage or romantic touch.

Between the papers I've added some lace, a doily, cheesecloth and also a piece of corrugated paper.


This is cute My Own Key Tilda. I colored her in with Copics and cut her out close to the stamped lines. While doing the coloring I went with soft colors to make the image fit to the papers I've picked. Most times I do the coloring first and then pick the papers that fit my coloring, but here was one of the rare times I did it the other way.

Those houses are new dies by Magnolia - and I love them! On the bigger one I've put a stamped "home" with a heart instead of the O. And the smaller one - and yes, you have to look close to see it, I just put next to/under it. 


 Of course I also had to add a few embellishments. There are flowers, a meadow spray, tiny pearls and also a bronze colored key charm. And since I felt like the top needed some decoration as well I've added one of the laced butterflies here.

 Have a happy day everyone!
Hugs, Kathrin

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty little New Home Card. Love the use of the corrugated paper.

    ReplyDelete