Pages

Saturday 24 February 2018

Violets - tutorial

Hallo everyone!

 I have  a new tutorial  today. Spring is coming ( soon, I hope:))), I made some little violets for you.
Do you want to learn how I made them?

Let's start:

 I’m cutting some petals with Rosy Owl dies, the smallest of  them with white Iranian foamiran  and some leafs with olive Iranian foamiran


Now I'm colouring petals with oil pastels ( using 2-3 colours) and I’m touching to hot iron. 
I'm using quilting tool to form petals.







Now I'm using iron and mould to shape leafs


I'm colouring leafs with oil pastels....



........and a bit forming a tip of the leaf


I'm using glue gun to stick stamens to flowers and wire to leafs.
My flowers are ready, actually



Everything is clear? I hope, yes:)
What do you think about my spring, Easter composition?:)






See you, 
Beata:)))




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:





1 comment: