Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Dandelions in 7th Heaven


Good Morning,

OMG have you seen the new 7th Heaven Mintay Papers, they are just soooo gorgeous I just had to have a play with them.


I have coloured up LDRS Polkadoodles Dandelion Wish using copic markers & have added some glamour dust to the dandelions.


I finally managed to find a bit of time to make some more flowers from foamiran, I do love making these even though I think more of the glue went over me than the flowers lol
The larger blue flower I used the Rosy Owl Flowers Dies AC1 and for the smaller pink flowers I have used the Whimsy Peony Flower Dies.



For the rest of the arrangement I have used a mix of Hybrid Tea Roses, Cherry Blossoms, Open roses & a Chrysanthemum.


Thank you for popping by.

Hugs

Emma xx


The products used can be ordered in the Crafteezee webshop:


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Emma, I love the bold colours and all your flowers. Btw congratulations on all your wins with your last card. X

    ReplyDelete