Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Tilda w/Big Poppy

When I first started my card the first thing I said to myself was, "let's just use some small flowers all over this time....".  YA RIGHT!!  ha ha ha ha!!!!  One flower lead to the next and VOILA!  I've used the super cute image from Magnolia "Tilda w/Big Poppy" and some gorgeous papers from Craft & You "Bellissima Rosa".


I love this new die from LDRS "Victorian Border".  On both sides of my card I started layering with lengths of pom pom trim and flatback pearls.


 I've colored my image with Copics and behind her you'll see I've layered her with a die from Craft & You "Frames Set & Flower".  This set comes with 4 layering dies and a flower die.


More flowers!!! And if you take a look at the overall card, you'll see a rhinestone butterfly.  Much to my surprise, this piece fell apart giving me 2 butterflies.  WOO HOO!!  I like how that worked out!


From Scrapiniec's " Alamor" collection I've used a piece from the small border set and painted it with white acrylic paint.  Then I added a row of rose ribbon and popped on a tiny flower from the pretty florals bunch.


Well that's my springy card for this week!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Eulanda

Copics:

RV02, 04, 06, 09
E81, 84, 87, 89
E21, 25, 29
E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. 😍 wow yet another stunning card. Everything but the kitchen sink springs to mind lol. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning card l just adore all that you have done with it x

    ReplyDelete