Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Dandelon Wish...


Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you my latest card made using LDRS Polkadoodles stamp called 
I coloured the image with Distress ink padsre-inkers and markers, all available in Tracy's shop.


I opted again for a CAS card...

I cut out my image with LDRS Ribbon Gift Frame die Set and
these lovely butterflies using LDRS Butterfly Border die. In this set you have also few separate butterly dies.

That's all from me today... but I'm colouring new stamp for mx next project...
I'll be back nex riday. LOL



Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Barbara this is just gorgous. Loving your soft colouring. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning card l just adore all that you have done with it x

    ReplyDelete