Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

Lovely Lilacs

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing with the LDRS Lovely Lilac's 6x6 paper pad, Victorian Border and I did colour up an LDRS image but the papers were so beautiful that I decided to make an elegant card.



I didn't glue the border down totally as I wanted it appear open and the result in real life is beautiful.



I added some Scrainiec Alamor, a little gesso and cheesecloth and lots of gorgeous flowers and finished with a polka dot lilac bow and button Alexis.


I handcut two of the butterflies from another sheet in the paper pad


Hope you like it

Tracy x


3 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy truly a beautiful card. Those papers are gorgeous too. Love all the flowers today. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning as always your so talented with all that you make x

    ReplyDelete