Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Blue Mintay Birthday Card

Hi lovely people!

I love, love, love making personalised birthday cards, so my inspiration for you today is this stunning blue card, made with an adorable 12"x 12" set of Mintay paper. 




All my efforts were focused on making a bright and luxurious project. For that I've implemented the picture in the lace Scrapman die cutting frame, then added some sisal fibers and sprinkled them with art stones.




I embellished my project with light blue flowers, made from silk zephyr foamiran and they matched perfectly with the basic range of the card colours.




Oh, I forgot to mention, something you have probably already noticed because I have used quite often in my projects of late. These are some flowers cut outs which definitely add the final touch of the project.




Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful crafty week!
Hugs!
Elena xxx




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment