Pages

Sunday 2 September 2018

Meet the Design Team

Hi Crafters,

Before I announce the new Design Team Members I would firstly like to thank each and everyone of you who applied, wow I didn't realise we were so popular.  I would of loved to of had you all but sadly that is't possible, so please do not be discouraged from re-applying in the future.

So this leads me onto announcing our new design team members.  Some will be posting weekly and some every other week.  We have many different styles so something to delight you all I hope and with constant variety.

Please join me in welcoming our new Design Team Members.............

Hi my name is Tammy.

I’ve been married for 30 years – have 3 beautiful daughters – yes, I’m biased but aren’t all Mother’s. One Daughter giving us 2 gorgeous Grandchildren – not forgetting our furbaby Bonnie Boo who’s a Frenchie.
 I have always loved art and crafts from a very young age. Art was my passion as a child, constantly drawing or doodling.
 22 years ago I took to cross-stitching and made greeting cards for friends and family. A friend introduced me to paper crafts and oh boy I never stopped. I’m definitely a hoarder, as I like to alter things. Give me a box, some paint and paper and I’m happy. I love spending time in my little craft room – my Pandora ’s Box – which opened up a kaleidoscope of colour and light – my safe haven.
Tried my hand at digital designing cards which I enjoyed and made some wonderful cyber friends.
Took to rubber and digital stamps – I could spend hours colouring with all medias, from pastels, acrylics, pro markers and polychromas.
I’ve done flower arranging and now found a new passion – foamiran. I don’t just get to display them in frames I now get to make them myself.
I love to create and inspire other crafters, especially my Granddaughter who seems to be taking after her Nana.
 My name is Tiphanie, I'm 33 years old. I'm married, mom of 3 children and I live in France.
I make scrapbooking for 6 years, I like creating and sharing this passion. I like a variety of everything (cards, boxes, tag etc ). I like to colour my work with Copic, I like touching the material (subject), give relief to a project.
I'm happy to live and to share this new adventure with you.



My name is Margarita Marinova / Maggie. I am 35 years, married with two beautiful children. I live in Rousse, Bulgaria, a small town on the banks of the Danube river. I create cards, notebooks, albums and etc for 8 years. I love trying new techniques and creating mixed media projects.
 Hello everyone,

I am Kavitha from Southern part of India.I always loved being creative and I am fortunate enough to be a full time artist now. Art keeps my ever active brain engaged :).I started my art journey with paintings and then moved on to crafts, and now I am into mixed media where I can use both art and craft and I am absolutely loving it.  It helps me to get the best of both worlds. My most favourite style is shabby chic with lots of layers,flowers and details but I absolutely love trying each and every style possible. I love creating layouts, cards, tags, canvas, albums and 3d projects

 I am Karen and I started crafting in 2007. I love creating with paper, flowers, lace and color they truly inspire me. Coloring to me is very relaxing and I love to see the finished product.
I am happily married to my high school sweetheart! We have 2 grown sons, a wonderful daughter in law and one very precious grandson. I can't forget the rest of our family; we have three furry girls who follow me everywhere even when I am crafting. I work a full time job and have a clothing boutique. However, I always find time to craft!
I am honored to be a part of this fabulous design team.
Hi, I'm Henriƫtte van Mierlo, 49 years. I live in The Netherlands with my boyfriend Robert and I have a 17 year old daughter. I work 3 days a week in financial administration and in my sparetime I love to craft, especially cardmaking, but also home decors, 3D models and lately mixed media projects.

 I’ve been making cards for many years, starting with 3d cards (learning by watching my mother make those) . I've used clear and digital stamps for years and made clean and simple cards but nowadays I like more the shabby chic style. This was triggered by learning about foamiran only last year. I started making flowers and my (cardmaking) style changed to a more shabby chic/scrap kind of way.  Working with different types of materials is so much fun.



Now, let's get right down to it....What you see is what you get with me. I am just me and I love to have fun! Even in my classes. I am a goofball. My friend gave me a sign that reads, "I tried to be good, But I got bored" What can I say?
I am a Professional Independent Copic Instructor. I have taught Internationally but mostly stay here in the States. I travel quite a bit in the Mid Atlantic Region, East Coast, and Midwest.  But I have Copics and I am not afraid to travel with them.That isn't all I do,  I own the Facebook Group Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and run my own Design Team.  To keep it more interesting, I still work with over 50 Sponsors to help them grow their business through social media in our group, plus continue to look for new Companies that I feel fit our group. That's me now, the "Professional Me"



Hugs Tracy x

1 comment:

  1. It's an honor to work again with Tracy and create with her awesome products! I look forward to getting to know all my new team mates. xo

    ReplyDelete