Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Tea Pot Card


Good morning crafters. Today I'm sharing a tea-pot shaped card, which I have used my cameo to cut.
One, that I thought looks so perfect with this Magnolia stamp - Tilda in Wonderland.
I've not inked and coloured an image for such a long time. Love using poly pencils with a little Sansodor to help with blending.


 Foamiran flowers have been handmade by myself using the Rosy Owl dies and coloured with oil pastels.
Wooden embellishments from my own stash. I love working with satin ribbon. 
Makes such perfect bows.


 The centre of the flower I have added a bead from my stash. Whenever my girls throw costume jewellery away, I always take things off for my projects.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card. 
Do check out the rest of the design team, they're work is incredible.  
Hugs & Loves
Tammy
x



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


2 comments: