Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Christmas/Winter Tags with Scrapiniec chipboards

Hello, Henriëtte here sharing two Christmas/winter tags with Scrapiniec chipboards. 



The tags are approx. 4 by 6 inches (10 x 16 cm).
On the left tag I used a heart shaped chipboard from the Cherish Christmas series. 
On the right tag I used the snowflake from the flowers of Winter series. 
Both chipboards have 2 layers.

Lets take a closer look at both tags, starting with the more masculine one.


I used papers from Pion Design (Winter Wonderland) and the woodpattern paper is from 
Mintay (Christmas Stories). 
I distressed all edges and on the wood pattern piece I used a 13 arts stencil vintage wreath and a brown inkpad. 
I used that same brown ink to color the edges of the roses.


There's are also rusty tin snowflakes, birch bark stars, frosted pomegranates, sisal and
 foam stamens on the tag.




I love the brown with the blue color combination.

The other tag is more feminine with the lace and pearls.
The paper on this tag is from Pion Design - Winter Wonderland.
I've added white and clear embossing powder to the snowflake chipboard.



On the edge of the pattern paper I used 3D Snow effect and
in the middle of the snowflake I glued a cute reindeer charm.


The roses are the same as on the first tag but without the brown edges.



I hope you enjoy my tags and I that I've given you some ideas.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments!

Hugs, Henriëtte.



Crafteezee supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment