Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Favor boxes with Prima Marketing "Flirty Fleur"

Hi, Henriëtte here today sharing some more inspiration for this months challenge "gifts".
I've made little favor boxes suitable for any occasion like Christmas or a wedding.


First I searched for a free template on Pinterest and cut out five shapes using the beautiful
Prima Marketing papers "Flirty Fleur".

With my old scalloped scissors I cut the edges of the boxes and then I decorated the boxes
 with circle punches and cuts outs from the papers.



I also added mint colored foamiran flowers, which I made using Rosy Owl flower dies.
To finish it off I used silver ribbons and a small tag to close the boxes.



These boxes are easy to make and it's always nice to give a little
handmade present to someone.


Here's the link to our December challenge: a gift.
There's still time to enter.



Hugs, Henriëtte.




Crafteezee products used:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these Favor boxes with Prima Marketing looking so beautiful also check our custom product boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prima marketing boxes are looking pretty for gift packing. Well you can ask the online store to add your gift into a packaging. Then you can also choose Kraft Jewelry Boxes for you. That is where your packaging preference will be added in your shipment.

    ReplyDelete