Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Priima Moon Child...

HI!


 I have new creation to share with you today! It's an envlope.
I decorate it using Prima marketing paper pads. They are fom Moon Child 12x12 Paper Pad collection.


To decorate it i chose one of my old lace from Crafteezee shop called Lace Lucinda,
but you can chose one of the gorgeous lace available in the shop...

II select Laserowe and scrapiniec chipboards... one is Laserowe LOVE 18237 Rectangle Frame with Ornaments.
In the shop you also have an amazing Scrapiniec selection of chipboards...
 I added floowers from Prima marketing, white roses and small paper flowers.
This time I added also a little bit of Cheesecloth and Prima crystals...



Here and there I added some white Gesso... 

and I tottaly forgot... I added a little Twigged Golden Heart..


That's from me today!
All items used are listed below!

Hugs, Barbara GR

No comments:

Post a Comment