Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Joyous Winterdays - Snowball fight


Good morning  - I hope that I find you all well?
Tammy here, this morning sharing a Christmas card.
 I absolutely adore the Maja Designs ~ Joyous Winterdays. The soft colours are so me.
These are fantastic to work with and really do get the creative juices flowing.


The vintage boy playing in the snow is so cute and ideal for a shabby look on your card.
I've added so small pearl gems around him and white acrylic paint.
Poinsettia is made using Lady E dies ~ coloured the centres with oil pastels, finished off with white twinkle stamens and a polystyrene ball, which I've added some glitter to.


Some fir cones and beaded wire were added to give that Christmas finish.
 I have to say Christmas cards are my favorite  makes.
 Love this time of year ~ though wish there was more light in the days.
Don't forget the challenge " A Gift " we'd love to see your creations.
Hugs & Loves
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment