Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Clear tags with 13 arts

Hello, DT Henriëtte here today and I'm sharing two clear tags I made using 
13 arts products.



For the base of the tags I cut out two tag shapes from transparent foil.
I decorated the tags with papers from the 13 arts collection "Rose Fields".



There's also sisal on the tags which I sprayed with black ink as I did some of the roses 
and chipboard pieces.





I also added lace flowers and leaves which I die cut from the Rose fields papers.




I like the colour combination black, white and pink.
It's a nice change to make a clear tag once in a while and the transparent foils from 
13 Arts are perfect for the job. 

Thanks so much for stopping by the Crafteezee blog.
Hugs, Henriëtte.





3 comments:

  1. Wow these are stunning! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you enabler you! I have 2 transparencies in my stash from 2008! I may just have found a use for them 😁

    ReplyDelete