Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Wedding Album - Mintay Papers - Marry Me


Morning all - Tammy here this morning sharing a wedding album.
This album measures 6 x 6 inches.
With wedding season fast approaching and I have a few coming up, this was an ideal opportunity to use the lovely Mintay Papers - Marry Me - so lush.


I have to say this is my second album I've made and will certainly be making more.
 It's took me 10 days to finish, as I've been working loads. I am so happy that I took my time, as I love the end result.


The sentiments on each photo panel, are from my own stash.
The middle section is for you to add your thoughts of the day - create your best moments in your own words - fantastic keepsake.


The Bloomar frame stands out so nicely with the foamiran flowers.
Butterfly is from the Yesterday kit / Lemoncraft / Cutout sheet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that I've given you some inspiration this morning to get your papers out and create something. I know sometimes it can get rather difficult - believe me -  I've lost my mojo many times.

Happy Crafting.
Hugs
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so amazing. So much love has gone in to this for sure. X

    ReplyDelete