Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Book box with Pion Design - Four Seasons of Fairies

Hi and welcome to the Crafteezee blog.
Today I'm sharing a project I've made with the lovely Pion Design papers
- four seasons of fairies -



First I made the book box from white chipboard sheets. 
(I have a video tutorial on my you tube channel on how to make a small book box. 
You can find it here). 

The book measures approx. 13 x 11 x 4 cm ( 5,1 x 4,3 x 1,5 inches).

I covered the book and the box with the lovely papers from Pion Design Four Seasons of Fairies. 
I used the Spring Season.



The front of the book is embellished with a frame chipboard from Bloomar. 
This is a two layer frame which I colored with purple ink to match the Pion Design papers.


I encircled the frame with two foamiran flowers, carnation flowers, roses, die cut leaves from foamiran, dried roots and a fairy cut out.


On the inside I created a little scene with flowers and a cut out from the patterned papers. 
The little fairy on the left is "flying" in the box. 
I glued it on a small strip of acetate and attached the strip to the bottom of the box.




I hope you like my little fairy book box.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriƫtte.




Products used:

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and useful too. Many thanks for your YouTube video, it was easy to understand and follow. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning. Untill the last photo I imagined it was bigger. So an extra wow for doing all that tiny fussy cutting so perfectly X

    ReplyDelete