Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Foamiran Flowers and Card


Good morning -  sorry for the late post this morning but I've been working long hours and there seems not to be enough hours in the day for me. I hope that I don't disappoint you?
I've made some foamiran flowers this week and placed on a card. 
Lady E dies were used for all the flowers and leaves.


A simple card can look so pretty with just a sentiment and flowers. Lemon Crafts paper pad
 " Yesterday " is gorgeous and such good quality paper, definitely one not to be missed - lush!


Sentiment used on the card is from my own stash. I had a good clear out last week -  it's amazing what you find, that you forgot you had. I guess we're all guilty of that.


Below is the list of materials used for my card and flowers. Well, that's it for me today. Best get myself sorted for another shift at work. 
Happy Crafting. Hugs Tammy x

1 comment: