Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Double pocket envelop with Mintay Marry me papers

Hello, DT Henriëtte here today sharing a double pocket envelop. 
The envelop has a top pocket and a front pocket. 
It can hold a card and a gift for example.


After I made the double pocket envelop from white cardstock I decorated it with 
Mintay Marry Me papers.
I embellished the envelop with laces, pearl trims and handmade foamiran flowers.

The white and taupe colored flowers I made by cutting all the petals by hand. 
For the white flower I used dies from Rosy dot.




To put in the envelop I made a card, a tag and a wand with rosette.
Decorated with lots of laces and pearl trims.



This is a picture of the card, it also has a handmade foamiran flower on it.



Here's a close up of the rosette with a chipboard piece from BlooMar Designs.
I used silver embossing powder on the chipboard.



This double pocket envelop is a great way to give a special present to newly weds.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs, Henriëtte.


Product used:

No comments:

Post a Comment