Pages

Thursday 25 April 2019

Hanglar & Wings


Hello everyone hope you're having a great day :)

I am now part of this lovely group of gorgeous ladies who are some of the very best crafters I've ever met...and can I say I am chuffed to be here with them x

Crafteezee is the UK stockist for the lovely Hanglar & Wings rubberstamps. You will remember them from years ago, they were Hanglar Stanglar....they are back! and what a comeback!!!

There are new designs for those like me that love to colour and enjoy seeing new rubberstamps being designed. I am honoured to be sharing my DT card with you today.

I have chosen the lovely Announcer from the new sets and coloured her up with Prisma pencils on Grey Strathmore paper.


I love shabby chic/vintage style so went for the distressed look for my card today.

I have used some stampendous frantage embossing enamel close the image.



All links to the products I have used are down below but let me mention how much I love these Scrapiniec Love Boho frames, they capture your coloured project and make it come to life.


I had a go at foamiran flowers using the lovely flower dies by Lady E and some matt stamens from the shop. Can you spot the glass strawberry just under the flowers?


Natural sisal gives that extra look to the flowers plus I have added a small tag wherein I can stamp on a sentiment.


I am looking forward to seeing all your creations with these lovely stamps on our facebook page.

Wishing you all a pleasant week

Lots of love

Claire xoxo


2 comments: