Pages

Sunday 14 April 2019

Meet Tara

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all who applied to be on the design team.  I must say wow as you all blew me away with the entries and the awesome work that you all do, it has made my job exceptionally hard to make a decision.  I would love to take you all but sadly I cannot but I'm sure there will be further opportunities in the future.  You all rock!

I would like to introduce you to our first newest Design Team member, Tara Brown.  I am sure many of you will know the totally awesome creative works of Tara from the Pion Design team and now can look forward to what Tara will make with the crafteezee goodies :)  Please give Tara a warm welcome.


Here's a little about Tara..............



Hi, I'm Tara and I live in Afton, Oklahoma on a beautiful lake with my husband Marc.  I have three beautiful grown daughters, Ashley Siobhan, Jordan Caitlin, and Rachel Carolyn and I work full-time as an optometrist at a local University.  I've been crafting since 2011, as that is about the time my nine grandchildren started coming, and I wanted to make meaningful handmade albums and projects for them.   My favorite projects are dimensional ones and I especially love making them with a vintage feel.  I have to say that Tracy has been a big inspiration to me over the years with her beautiful cards, and so I am so very honored and happy to be a part of the amazing Crafteezee Design Team!

Tara also has some inspiration already for you guys..... this will blow you away.




Tara also have a fabulous Album that I couldn't wait to share with you....








Wow, wow. wow, we certainly have lots to look forward to...

All the products that Tara has used can be found below..




5 comments:

  1. A biiiig congrats to both of you with having Tara on the team. You are a match made in heaven for sure. I´ve followed tara for years and alwyas LOVE her outstanding and fabulous work, and her amazing eye for details on ever project. She´s a very very talented girl and very much like you Tracy, so I too can´t wait to see, what the future will bring here as well, but I know for sure, we´re all in for a treat. The violin and album here are absolut jawdropping gorgeous and I´m blown away with the beauty in both projects, but not surprised at all though, as all she ever makes are like this.
    Have a wonderful Easter ahead now everyone and loads of great crafty fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh some faboulos work there and I will look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the violin!!!!! You are now and always shall be...... amazing!!! Your crafting soul sister! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, fantastic work Tara, you are wonderful. keep up the excellent work. I am your number 1 fan

    ReplyDelete