Pages

Sunday 28 April 2019

Friday The Thirteenth Awakening layout


Hello everyone, I'm so excited to be sharing my first design team layout. I used the beautiful Friday The Thirteenth Awakening papers and lots of fussy cutting and layering to complete the layout. I fell in love with the lace Gwendoline trim, I think it really gives the bottom part of the layout texture.  



I started off by cutting a wave shape on my green patterned paper distressing the top part of the paper, then placing it onto the floral paper. I then glued a strip of lace Gwendoline over the floral paper at the bottom. I cut the large flourish out of one of the patterned paper layering it with other cut flowers, natural sisal and button gems.   


       I added tiny pom pom mint trim to the bottom of my photo.


                      I cut several items from the additional sheet to give the layout more detail.
                                                             
                                                thanks for looking Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment