Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

All Dressed Up 'Girlfriends'

Morning everyone, it's Ann-Marie popping in today as it's my turn to share a little crafty inspiration with you all.


So today I'm sharing some All Dressed Up goodness and I love how this turned out.  I've inked up All Dressed Up 'Girlfriends' and I've used all three beauties as I've had this idea in my head now for a few weeks where they are all in sort of picture frames.  I took my colour inspiration from the beautiful ScrapBoys 'Dream Garden' papers which are divine and matted it all onto black cardstock.


I've kept everything else on the card really simple.  I just added a border using a Lady E Design border die for some interest, a little ribbon I've had in my stash for like forever and a simple rose and I didn't think it needed much else.


Okay so that's all from me today.  As normal all of the lovely Crafteezee goodies I've used on my card are available over in the store and I've popped the links below.

I hope you have a great week.

Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx







1 comment: