Pages

Thursday 6 February 2020

Anniversary Tag Card!!

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  
Suzi here with you today sharing my DT card.


No stamping or colouring from me this week, instead I thought I would 
make some pretty foamiran flowers, heat embossing and some fussy cutting instead.

I chose to use the lovely 12x12 Dream Garden papper from ScrapBoys. I
fussy cut the little bird and butterfly added some foam pads
to make them sit up from the base of the card, I also cut the sentiment
from the bottom strip of the paper and added it to the bottom of my card.


I used some Lady E Design herb, leaves, swirl die along with the Rosy Owl AC6 flower die.
The Swirl die has been heat embossed with silver embossing powde,. the other
leaves and herbs have been coloured with distress inks with gesso and glitter added.


 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see ussoon.

Hugs  Suzi xox



1 comment: