Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Any Occasion Card with Flowers!!




Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far.

Suzi here today sharing a pretty card  I made 
with some pretty foamiran flowers and some
 heat embossing on one of Bloomar's gorgeous chipboard pieces
 along some fussy cutting of leaves and flowers. 


I chose to use the lovely 12x12 Dream Garden paper from ScrapBoys 
and fussy cut out one of the elements for behind my chipboard piece which was
embossed with Sizzix Arctic Sky glitter embossing powder.

The little butterfly is from the store (think it's a prima but not 100% sure)

I will of course add a list of products used at the bottom of my post for you.

In the meantime here is another picture from a different angle.

 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs  Suzi xox


2 comments: