Pages

Monday 3 February 2020

All Dressed Up - Looking Good

Happy Monday crafty friends.  It's Ann-Marie stopping by today to share a little All Dressed Up love with you all.


I inked up 'Looking Good' and coloured her with a mixture of copics and spectrum noirs.  I was in a kind of clean and simple mood when I made this card and I love how it turned out.  I used the gorgeous Lemoncraft Zulana 'Scrappy Chic Grey' papers and cut three different sized ovals from three of the papers.  


I also used a gorgeous Bloomar chipboard oval frame and painted it with a layer of gesso and whilst it was still wet sprinkled lots of extra fine glitter over it.  Not really sure you can pick it up in the photo but it looks really pretty.


I fussy cut around my image too and layered her up on top of the chipboard oval.  A little ribbon and sweet bow to accent and I used a beautiful poppy to add some interest to my bow.  It started out as a white one but I just added a little colour with my copics so that it would compliment the bow.



Okay that's all from me for this week.  All of the Crafteezee goodies I have used can be found over in the store and as normal I have popped the links at the end of my post for you.  I'm off now to have a little crafty play before the family gets in and all peace is shattered!!


Take care and happy crafting.
Ann-Marie
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment