Pages

Thursday 30 January 2020

All Dressed Up- What To Wear!!!

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  
Suzi here with you today sharing my DT card.


I inked up this adorable All Dressed Up stamp set What to Wear!!
and coloured her with distress re-inks. 




The papers are from LemonCrafts new release called Zulana Rose Garden 12x12. 
I used a Bloomar design chipboard heart and heat embossed it with
 WOW white embossing powder before cutting
it in half to add to either side of the image.

I finished the card off  with a pretty organza flower trim and a few 
hand made  flowers using Lady E Design flower and leaves dies. 


Loving these fabulous filigree heart chipboard pieces from Bloomar



 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs  Suzi xox

1 comment: