Pages

Monday 27 January 2020

One of the girls

Happy Monday crafty friends.  It's Ann-Marie popping in today to share a little crafty goodness with you all.

I played with the fabulous All Dressed Up 'Girlfriends' stamp set for this card but decided to only ink up one of the girls.  I love this with this stamp set they are all separate so you can ink them all up together or pick which ones to use.  So anyway, I chose to ink up the one with the stripey tights and coloured her in with copics to compliment the beautiful papers.


Just look at those new beautiful Lemoncraft Zulana papers.  These are the Scrappy Chic Grey that I've used and oh my they are stunning, I love every single sheet in the pack and you see the flowers that I have fussy cut, shaped and layered you get a sheet of those in the pack too so you can cut them out and use as you want to.  


A little close up of the gorgeous girl next.  She looks so elegant with her chic little dress and cute bow.  


You can also see the gorgeous sparkly organza ribbon in this photo too.  It's so pretty and lovely to work with.


Okay so that's all from me today folks.  All of the Crafteezee goodies I've used on my card can be found over in the store and as normal I've popped links at the end of my post.

Have a great week and happy crafting.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xx 

1 comment: