Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

All Dressed Up 'Love to Dance'

Happy Friday lovely crafty friends.  It's Ann-Marie here just popping in to share a little All Dressed Up love with you today.


I have had a little play with the All Dressed Up 'Love to Dance' stamp and she is just so sweet.  I love the little accessory stamps you get with her too so very useful for adding those little extra touches to your cards.  I have coloured her up with a mix of copics and spectrum noir markers to compliment the delicious Mintay 'Old Manor' papers.

I do so love these papers such a beautiful colour theme.  I thought I would add a few layers to my card this time and then I decided to fussy cut the image out and raised her up with a little 3d glue.  


I stamped the three little accessary heart stamps out and coloured them to co-ordinate with the image and then cut them out and raised them up with some 3d glue again to add some depth to my card.


I added some ribbon, pearl trim and beautiful lace and I was happy with how it turned out.


Okay so that's all from me today folks.  All of the Crafteezee goodies I've used on my card can be found over in the store and I have popped the links below for you.


Have a lovely crafty weekend.


Take care
Ann-Marie 
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh now this is wonderful! Fabulous colouring & colours used here today. 😍

    ReplyDelete