Pages

Thursday 23 January 2020

Chocolate Box Card!!


Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  
It's Suzi here today sharing my design team project.


I used the gorgeous All Dressed Up Stamp Looking Good
and coloured her with distress re-inkers.  I made a 
Chocolate Box card for a friend who loves Bournville Dark!!




I kept the inside very plain and just added the lovely Fantasy
filigree die cut to the inside cover


The papers are from Lemoncrafts new release called Rose Garden 12x12. I fussy cut
around one of the cut apart flowers which is included in the set 
to give the card more dimension, I used part of a Bloomar design chipboard piece
and finished off with a few flowers and some diamante pearl trim.



 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 
Suzi 



1 comment: