Pages

Monday 20 January 2020

Pretty in Pink

Happy Friday crafty friends.  Ann-Marie popping in today as it's my turn to share a little crafty inspiration with you all.  

I've inked up the gorgeous All Dressed Up 'Flower Girl' stamp and coloured her in pink and warm greys to compliment the stunning ScrapBoys 'Dream Garden' papers.  Honestly I'm so in love with these they are just so pretty.  


All of the paper elements on my card are from this set of papers.  I cut out the frame and fussy cut out my image and raised her up with some 3d glue.  I cut out and shaped the butterfly with my ball tool to create some movement and just placed it on the corner of my frame.


The sentiment is from another All Dressed Up stamp set 'love and best wishes' but it fitted perfectly in the little cut out flower frame.

Next up is a close up of the stamp which has been coloured with copics.  


All of the Crafteezee goodies I've used on my card can be found over in the store and as usual I've popped the links at the end of my post for you.


Okay folks that's all from me today and I hope you have a fab weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xx
  


1 comment: