Pages

Saturday 5 March 2016

Challenge #16 - Clean and Simple

Thank you to all those who entered our "With Love" challenge.The winner of the Noor Design £10 Store voucher chosen by random org is.

.....no. 26 Lucy

Congratulations please email me to claim your prize (crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com)

This month behind the scenes we decided to challenge ourselves and make a clean and simple card, something none of us do very often so it is a challenge to us all.  So I'm sure you can guess what the challenge is....

CLEAN AND SIMPLE


As usual the winner of the challenge chosen by Random Org will receive a £10 Noor Design UK gift voucher to spend in store.



Let's see what the DT have for us this month:-



Karina

Products used:


Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. OMG that must have been hard for you Tracy!! GOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't recovered yet, lol :) I'm tempted to play with it now and just added a few flowers, hehe.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes - CAS from Noor! Design girls! They are all fabulous, you all nailed it. Question is, can I? Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can do it you can Tracy. Take the challenge, lol :)

      Delete
  3. I had a few issues linking up and had to use my DT tag as the other options were the candy on my blog - huge apologies for that! There was no other choice and because I am not very computer literate had no idea what else to do.
    That said awesome inspiration from the DT - you ladies don't normally create CAS so it's lovely to see you can do that too. Thanks for the inspiration and fun challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Karen, I know Mr Linky can sometimes experience difficulties. Thank you, I think the DT did a grand job too :)

      Delete