Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Girly Girl.

Good morning.
 
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and for those of you who returned to work yesterday, hope it wasn't too painful!!! Time off certainly flies by.
 
For my project today, I have used a Girly Girl image from the pictures and paper pad.
 
The base of the card has been created using the Dutch Doobadoo Card Art A4 stand up.
I have used an image from the Girly Girl picture pad.
 
 
I cut the fence from the Spring Die set 3 times to create the fence.
The image has been stamped on each edge of the square with a stamp from the Clear Doodles stamp set.  I used this particular one because it reminded me of the bike chain.
 

 
The sentiment above has been taken from The Little Darlings Vintage affections stamp set.
 

Along the top I added the flower edge die and to each flower I added the flowers from the spring set and then added a pearl drop using the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen.
 



 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week.
 
See you soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: