Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Shadow box flower frame.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well.
 
I am here today to show you my flower shadow box which I have decorated in a spring theme. These are such fun to make.
 
I added some of the colour lab starter set to gesso to make the pink for the frame (you only need the tiniest amount).
 

I added structure paste through the leaves and flower mask art around the edge of the flower frame. 


The majority of the embellishments are from the Spring Garden Set. The flowers in the 3 little boxes above were made using the Roll up Roses die. The bottom one looks bigger as I added together the large and the small die. 

 




I love these cute little plant pots and the branches. I have added the pearl pen in white to the centre of the flowers - I love the pens as the pearl drops stay perfectly formed.


 
Thank you all for your lovely comments which are always appreciated.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: