Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Looking Gorgeous.

Good morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
 
I have a card to show you today using the fabulous Little Darlings, All Dressed Up image,
Looking Gorgeous.
 
I have been itching to colour this image for ages and she did not disappoint - such fun to colour.
 
She has been coloured using Distress Inks and Markers.
 

The card base is the shape art A4 2 by Dutch Doobadoo. I added my favourite doily die to each side and the top and bottom.
 


The stamp set comes with lots of gorgeous girly accessories but decided not to use them as I wanted to use the gorgeous die she has been stamped onto and didn't want to crowd her. 
 
The pink and white large flowers are from Noor Design as is the green flower made from the rolled roses die.
 

 
I cut out two of the butterfly's from the butterfly border die and layered them with the co-ordinating set of two butterfly's,
 


 
 
Thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments.
 
See you again soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. It certainly is looking gorgeous! I love the luscious green bow. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete